Is LOBO EV a reliable company?

Absolutely. LOBO EV is recognized as a golden plus supplier, verified by Alibaba, highlighting our commitment to quality and service (visit our Alibaba page at loboev.en.alibaba.com for more details). We are also an SEC reporting company actively pursuing an IPO on the Nasdaq under the ticker symbol "LOBO". Our operations are supported by four flexible assembly lines, approximately 100 assembly workers, 40 sales professionals, and 10 R&D engineers. We take pride in serving over 200 clients globally, earning high praise for our product quality, delivery efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and exceptional after-sales support.

What products and services does LOBO EV offer?

LOBO EV specializes in the design, manufacture, and sale of a broad range of electric mobility products. Our portfolio includes e-bicycles, e-mopeds, high-speed e-motorcycles, e-tricycles, electric off-highway four-wheeled shuttles (such as golf carts, utility carts, and mobility solutions for the elderly and disabled), solar-powered vehicles, and specialized purpose vehicles (SPVs) like food delivery e-bicycles and e-mini trucks. We boast one of the richest product portfolios in the industry, covering 19 categories and offering a one-stop manufacturing solution for customers worldwide.

Why should customers choose LOBO EV?

LOBO EV stands out for our commitment to quality, fashionable designs, and fair pricing. Our extensive product range allows customers to complete their purchases in a one-stop manner, optimizing cost-efficiency and operational effectiveness. Since 2002, our products have found their way to markets around the globe. We are dedicated to supporting our customers in marketing and maintenance, driven by our philosophy of helping customers succeed.

Does LOBO EV perform quality checks before delivery?

Yes, every product undergoes thorough testing before delivery to ensure the highest standards of quality are met.

Can LOBO EV manufacture products based on customer samples?

Certainly. As a leading Original Design Manufacturer (ODM), we can produce products based on your samples, designs, or specifications. If necessary, we can also develop custom molds to meet your unique requirements.

Are free samples available from LOBO EV?

We can provide samples if available in stock, but customers are responsible for the sample cost and freight charges. For customized product samples, charges will also apply for mold fees, sample production, and shipping.

How does LOBO EV package its products?

Our products are generally packed in sturdy brown cartons. For customers with registered trademarks, we can customize packaging with your branding upon receipt of authorization. To ensure maximum protection during long-distance shipments, we recommend using iron frame packaging.

What is LOBO EV’s delivery timeframe?

The delivery period is typically 15 to 20 days after receipt of your advance payment. However, the exact timing may vary depending on the specifics of your order, including the items and quantity purchased.

Does LOBO EV offer customized products?

Yes, we pride ourselves on our flexibility to meet customer needs through OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer), ODM (Original Design Manufacturer) services, and even custom logo branding. Whether you're looking to tailor our products to your specifications or brand them with your logo, we're equipped to deliver personalized solutions.

What delivery terms does LOBO EV support?

We accommodate various delivery terms to suit your convenience, including FOB (Free On Board), CFR (Cost and Freight), and CIF (Cost, Insurance, and Freight). These options provide flexibility in how you wish to manage shipping costs and responsibilities.

What are LOBO EV's payment terms?

At LOBO EV, we accept both T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) and L/C (Letter of Credit) payments. Our payment terms require a 30% deposit via T/T to initiate the order, with the remaining 70% balance due before delivery. This structured approach ensures a secure and efficient transaction process for both parties.